Microsoft 365 makes it easier for your people to manage documents.
But, you need to make sure all policies are being enforced.
Using Microsoft 365 and AvePoint Cloud Records all policies are applied and enforced
automatically and in bulk – doing away with having to rely on your people:
- Keep records of all activities, transactions, and decisions
- Control the identification, classification, tracking, and use of records
- Apply policies for auditing and retention / disposal of records
- Retain documents according to legal and legislative requirements
Free guide to records management
This free, comprehensive, 28-page AvePoint guide should be read by everyone who's considering records management.
It's called 'Microsoft 365 Records Management Roadmap'.
Inside you'll discover:
- How to save time and money by clearing out ROT (redundant, obsolete, and trivial info)
- Why you need a principles-based information architecture
- How to provision workspaces to prevent sprawl and maintain consistency
- The importance of security and access
- How records management works in Microsoft 365
. . . and much, much more including the risks and pitfalls to be aware of.
To receive your copy simply click here.
Want to find out more?
For free, no obligation advice – or to find out more – please get in touch.
Just call Angela Wood on 1300 897 228 or email email@example.com