Your success depends on doing things better – and faster – for your customers.
Perhaps you have some great ideas. Ideas which will really set your business apart and help swell your profits.
But your current IT systems are holding you back.
Stopping you from quickly:
- Making your idea a reality
- Testing to see how it performs
If it doesn't work, try something else . . . if it does, roll it out.
It’s all about speed. And it's where Microsoft Power Platform excels.
Turning your ideas into solutions
Think of the Microsoft Power Platform suite – Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents – along with Microsoft 365 and hundreds of other apps as your building blocks.
Connect them together to quickly and easily create 'end-to-end' business solutions.
Until now companies – perhaps yours too – have been forced to use umpteen different tools to help optimise their business. Often this myriad of tools impedes efficiency.
Use Microsoft Power Platform and over 300 other 'connectors' to the world's most widely used applications and you have a 'swiss army knife solution' – one tool doing everything you need.
Additionally, with the launch of its Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Power Automate connects your entire IT environment with one seamless automation platform.
There’s never been better software to get fast business results.
Three ways Microsoft Power Platform helps you:
1. Eliminate inefficient workflows. Find out more . . .
Stop using paper forms, filing cabinets, Word documents and Windows Explorer to manage your important workflows.
- Letting end users create ‘no code’ workflows for basic repetitive tasks
- Using workflows with built-in Artificial Intelligence to automate time-consuming manual tasks
- Automatically populating your workflows with data direct from other applications
- Quickly build some of these workflows using ready to use 'connectors'
- Taking advantage of the cloud to safely store your data and who can access it
- Creating online forms for larger business processes
- Automating your forms' approval processes
- Easily producing whatever reports you need – whenever you need them
2. Add value with a bespoke application. Find out more . . .
Need something specific?
No problem. Let us build exactly you what you need:
- A robust, bespoke application
- Artificial Intelligence components
- Data feeds to / from other systems
- A solution that works on desktops, tablets, or mobiles
. . . built quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
Easy to roll out continuous improvements as needed.
It'll be easy for your people to use because it integrates seamlessly with our Microsoft 365 Framework.
And they’ll have the freedom to work on the go, while feeling confident about security.
What's more, any improvements or changes can be continuously rolled out – easily.
3. Get vital, up-to-date information on your business. Find out more . . .
You and your colleagues need the right information at the right time.
Because you can't make important decisions or see what's working – or not – using old data.
First of all, we'll ask you what reporting you need to run your business.
Then we create it for you.
- Give you a complete view of your business by taking data from the database(s) you already have
- Leverage data from external sources (if needed) to stay ahead of industry trends
- Show your reports in all the formats you want – PDF, Excel, etc
- Allow you to explore and visualise your data with web-based dashboards and scorecards
. . . easier . . . to quickly find what they need . . .
One of our clients has thousands of community members across the country.
All who need easy access to information about the organisation's people and activities.
The core data resides in a central database. But additional information needs to be captured regionally using a separate system.
The problem was the ‘regional’ system could only be accessed from certain locations. Meaning paper-based processes were needed for initial data capture.
Using Microsoft 365 tools – SharePoint Online and Power Apps – we consolidated central and regional data ‘in the cloud’ and created online forms that allow people to access and update information from anywhere.
The system works on desktops, tablets, and mobile phones . . . which now makes it even easier for members across the country to quickly find what they need.
Name on request
What’s more, it’s easy to get started
Simply let us take care of everything for you.
Bring us your business idea and let us:
- Work with you to define what you need and timeline
- Create your solution – however big, or small it is – starting with a quick proof of concept
- Take care of any data migration – checking all of your data for inconsistency, corrupt records, and information gaps that may cause problems
- Give your staff clear, simple procedures & quick guides and tailored training sessions to show them what they need to do
But that's not all . . .
How about 30 days free support to make sure you get the results you expect from your investment?
And . . .
Three months free warranty cover for 'bug' fixes and performance issues which aren't identified before you go live.
Want to find out more?
For free, no obligation advice – or to find out more – please get in touch.
Just call Trevor Ainsworth on 08 8342 3255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsure about your needs?
Why not book a FREE consultation?