. . . by saving you time on the jobs you do day in, day out
Micosoft 365 – along with the Microsoft Power Platform suite – provides the building blocks for the solutions you need.
Here’s just a few of the things it can do and the app that does it:
- Email – Outlook for your email
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc – Office suite
- To store your personal files – OneDrive
- So you and your colleagues can collaborate – Teams
- To manage content across your company – SharePoint
. . . there's several dozen more too.
The trouble is, it can be hard to make Microsoft 365 do what you need – with so many capabilities, where do you start?
Moreover, even if you already have Microsoft 365 and think you're getting the best from it, the chances are you may not be.
Microsoft 365 Framework
Which is why our Microsoft 365 Framework is perfect for you. It:
- Links all the bits of Microsoft 365 you need
- Is up and running quickly – all the included 'templates' and 'apps' ensure it fits your business
- Easily determines how best to store your documents with its pre-defined information architecture
- Makes easy work of your document control and records management
Here are six ways our Microsoft 365 Framework helps you and your colleagues:
1. Improves employee engagement. Find out more
Use our intranet guidelines and SharePoint templates to:
- Help communication flourish across your organisation
- Make your colleagues happier because they understand what's going on and, crucially, feel part of it
- Help managers to stay in touch, departments to provide updates, and everyone to share knowledge more easily
- Find company-wide information from important policies and procedures to the latest social club news more easily
- Help your people – old and new – to understand the company with dynamic organisation charts and individual profiles
2. Proper – and easy – document control. Find out more . . .
When moving to Microsoft 365 – or to use it better – you must:
- Provide guidance to users on what workspaces to use
- Monitor the lifecycle of each workspace to prevent sprawl
- Apply clear records management rules to workspaces
A detailed information architecture helps you determine how best to store your documents.
Simple, logical storage for all of your documents:
- Personal on "OneDrive"
- Departmental, project, and special purpose use "Teams"
- Organisation-wide it's "SharePoint Online"
3. Easier for Boards and Committees. Find out more . . .
Use Microsoft Teams to:
- Set up a secure environment for Board and Committee members to interact
- Plan and track tasks assigned to members
- Easily share agenda, minutes, and supporting documents – no matter what devices are used
- Host meetings online if you need to and record them for on-demand access
- Communicate using private chat, not emails
4. Better policy and procedure management. Find out more . . .
Use your Document Control app to:
- Set up a register of organisation policies and procedures
- Get automatic notifications when any policy or procedure is due for renewal
- Manage and collaborate on draft documents
- Save time with automatic version control and approvals process
- Have approved policies and procedures instantly published on your intranet
5. Better project management. Find out more . . .
Use your Project Management app with Microsoft Teams and planner to:
- Set up a central project register for a 'bird's eye view' of your budgets and expected completion dates
- Keep track of progress on all projects – from the small job to a large project
- Allow everyone to do their work no matter where they are, or what device they're using
- Avoid chaos because everyone can always see who is working on what
- Easily create plans, organise and assign tasks
- Add checklists, comments and flags to a task
- View your tasks on a calendar
- Get progress updates
- Use efficient chat - instead of bloated email - to discuss what you're working on
- Share files and securely edit documents - at the same time
- Customise by adding photos, notes, web sites, and apps
6. Reduce IT overheads. Find out more . . .
Microsoft 365 Framework gives you standardised, scalable information management which addresses your business needs.
Need full records management?
As well as making life easier for your people, you need to make sure all policies are being enforced.
Using Microsoft 365 and AvePoint Cloud Records all policies are applied and enforced automatically and in bulk – doing away with having to rely on your people.
It’s easy to get started
Simply let us take care of everything for you.
1. The basics. Find out more . . .
- Choose the right Microsoft 365 licence for you; or, if you already have Microsoft 365, make sure you have the right licence
- Decide what applications you need in addition to email and Microsoft Office
- Establish the best way for you to migrate to Microsoft 365. Depending on your needs this could be moving your people in stages, or all at once
- Move your email to the cloud with minimum disruption
- Enable email access from your smartphones
We'll teach you how to:
- Use Microsoft 365 from your desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Access Microsoft 365 from anywhere
- Transfer documents to and from the cloud
- Synchronise files
- Work on documents with other people
Then relax and let us:
- Sort out any licensing issues as your needs change
- Add or remove email mailboxes as your staff changes
- Set what your users can see and do
- Control who is sent relevant files and documents
- Keep your spam filters and email virus protection up to date
2. Making it happen. Find out more . . .
- Manage your switch to Microsoft 365 for you
- Design your Microsoft 365 Framework with you
- Customise it as required
- Determine how best to store your documents
- Move your data and documents with minimum disruption
- Check all of your data for inconsistency, corrupt, or damaged records – anything which causes problems
- Write your business procedures and bespoke reports – if needed
- Train you so you're quickly up to speed
3. Ensuring business continuity.
4. Supporting you. Find out more . . .
- Administer your Microsoft 365 Framework
- Support you and your colleagues
Over the last two years we've done this many times – so you know you're in safe hands.
Need advanced cloud governance?
Microsoft 365 offers lots to help your users and enable your organisation's success.
But to make it work for you it needs to be properly controlled and managed. And all automatically so you don't have to.
Which is why you need AvePoint Cloud Governance.
Unsure about your needs?
Why not have a FREE consultation?