. . . by saving you time on the jobs you do day in, day out
It's so frustrating isn't it?
Hours wasted performing the same repetitive tasks. Time you could spend far more productively.
- Are inundated with emails that take forever to deal with
- Find it difficult to collaborate with clients or employees when you're not in the same place as them
- Have trouble managing projects effectively
- Can't easily find documents because they're scattered across your network
- Rely too heavily on time wasting, error prone paper workflows
If this is you, let us take away your pain . . .
. . . with what we call 'Office 365 Framework'.
You see Office 365 does so much more than email, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
The trouble is, it can be very hard to make Office 365 do what you need.
Which is why Office 365 Framework is perfect for you.
It's a bit like a duck. Let me explain . . .
Above the surface – where you are – Office 365 Framework is simple to use. So you and your colleagues glide along with your work.
However, underwater, Office 365 Framework is paddling hard. It:
- Provides the structure to harness the extensive capabilities of Office 365
- Links all the Office 365 components you need
- Comes with structure 'templates' so you're quickly up and running – we can easily adapt any template to suit your business
- Is the foundation for your document control and electronic workflows
If you're a little more technically minded and want to understand how we do this, just click here.
The key component is SharePoint Online.
We use this to build your intranet sites – made up of Communication sites, Hub sites and Team sites.
These store your documents, data, calendars, news, links and much more.
Microsoft Teams is then linked to the SharePoint intranet.
Your users do their day-to-day collaboration in Teams – while easily switching back and forth to the intranet.
all looks like this:
And here's a description of each component:
A collection of cloud and web-based technologies.
Makes it easy to store, share and manage digital information.
Used to communicate content, stories, services, or messages to a large group of people – even your entire organisation.
Connects related sites to create a shared navigational and content experience.
Note: A hub site is a capability enabled for either a communication site or a team site.
Used to collaborate with members of an organisational team.
These sites provide team members with the ability to store work documents, collaborate, and share information about team-based activities.
Allows members of a project team to collaborate.
Provides team members with the ability to store project documents and share information about project-based activities.
Note: A project site is a capability enabled for a team site.
Brings everything together in a shared workspace.
Here's where you and your colleagues chat, meet, share files, and work with business applications.
Stores data for applications.
Note: An application site is a capability enabled for a team site.
Custom application built to meet your specific business requirements using Microsoft Flow, PowerApps, Power BI, and other software tools.
Here are eight of the many ways Office 365 Framework helps you and your colleagues
1. Communicate more effectively. Find out more . . .
- Easy to stay in touch with colleagues, partners and customers – no matter where they are – with online chat, not inefficient emails
- Simple, convenient and flexible appointment setting
- Connect individuals … groups … and share information across your company
- Share and play video messages throughout your company
- Stay connected and productive when you're out with the app
2. Work together more easily. Find out more . . .
- Meet with ease – start a video conference call in just a few simple steps
- Create and work together on files in real time – no more inefficient file sharing
- Simple to centrally manage and share all your content
- Quickly find files and documents with the built-in search
- Help your people find each other with built-in people search
3. Be more productive. Find out more . . .
- Simplify access to your important business systems
- Allow authorised people to access files and documents from anywhere
- Send references to centrally stored documents – rather than bulky attachments
- Create and share interactive reports, presentations, newsletters, personal stories, and more
- Receive personalised content from across your network
4. Better project management. Find out more . . .
Meanwhile everyone can do their work no matter where they are, or what device they're using.
And there's no chaos because everyone can always see who is working on what.
- Easily create plans, organise and assign tasks
- Add checklists, comments and flags to a task
- View your tasks on a calendar
- Get progress updates
- Use efficient chat - instead of bloated email - to discuss what you're working on
- Share files and securely edit documents - at the same time
- Customise by adding photos, notes, web sites, and apps
5. Proper – and easy – document control. Find out more . . .
Document control is not a drag when you:
- Quickly and easily find your documents
- Maintain document quality by controllingtheir creation, review, approval and publication
- Know who created a document plus when and why – this information is automatically recorded for you
- Always find the right version of a particular document – you control check-in, check-out and version numbers
- Allow only the people you want to access your documents
- Access your documents wherever you are - securely from any web browser
- Collaborate with others on the same document(s)
- Keep your document library's size under control – apply policies for auditing, retaining and disposing
- Never breach your compliance obligations - retain documents according to legal and legislative requirements
6. Eliminate inefficient workflows. Find out more . . .
Stop using paper forms, filing cabinets, Word documents and Windows Explorer to manage your important workflows.
- Create online lists relevant to a particular process
- Automatically populate your lists with data feeds from other applications
- Create the online forms your workflow needs
- Automate your forms' approval, review and issue resolution processes
- Store your forms centrally and securely – only the people your authorise can access them
- Search for forms by date, creator, status, etc
- Easily produce whatever reports you need - whenever you need them
7. Adding value . . . with a bespoke application. Find out more . . .
Need something specific?
No problem. Let us build you what you need:
A robust, bespoke application – built quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
It'll be easy for your people to use because it integrates seamlessly with Office 365 Framework.
8. Reduce IT overheads. Find out more . . .
Office 365 Framework gives you standardised, scalable information management which addresses your business' needs.
What’s more, it’s easy to get started
Simply let us take care of everything for you.
- Manage the project for you
- Help design your Office 365 Framework with you
- Customise Office 365 Framework as required
- Determine how best to store your documents
- Ascertain the best way for you to migrate to the Office 365 framework
- Move your data and documents with full change management for minimum disruption
- Check all of your data for inconsistency, corrupt, or damaged records – anything which will cause problems
- Train you so you're quickly up to speed
But that's not all . . .
. . . relax and let us:
- Administer your Office 365 Framework
- Support you and your colleagues
Over the last two years we've done this for several customers – so you know you're in safe hands.
Want to find out more?
For free, no obligation advice – or to find out more – please get in touch.
Just call Trevor Ainsworth on 08 8342 3255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsure about your needs?
Why not have a FREE consultation?